Modding Synergistic Research MPC to Galileo status

I recently had the good fortune of upgrading my stock Synergistic Research MPCs closer to Galileo Status by the help of a friend who is inclined to do such work.

He replaces the Synergistic MPC's four cheap, general purpose lamp rectifier diodes with four ultra fast, soft recovery IXYS rectifier diodes and the 470uf 50 volt dirt cheap chinese electrolytic cap with a 680uf Panasonic FM extremely low impedance, high ripple current, long life (7000 hrs). It is now a super low noise power supply.

This mod provides better shielding to Synergistic Research cables resulting in more transparency, blacker backgrounds, increased detail and warmth with even lower noise floor than stock MPCs.

I was really taken aback by the improvements mentioned above. When considering the cost of a Galileo MPC, this mod is a downright bargain.

The cost of this mod will be $40-50. I can provide contact information for additional questions regarding components and price.
devilboy
Devilboy thanks for the kind words. The cost of the mod is as you say, between $39.99-49.99 depending on how many stock SR MPCs one gets modified. $49.99 for the first, $44.99 for the second, and $39.99 for the third and more. The combination of the IXYS HiPer FRED rectifier diodes, and the extreme low impedance of the 680uf 50v Panasonic FM with it's .1uf bypass cap, do indeed bring about a lower noise floor, with a much blacker background, thereby allowing increased high frequency & midrange air, transparency, detail, and depth and width of the sound stage, of the recording venue to be much more noticeable. Bass is also, as you and many others have heard, much improved, and is now much deeper and visceral yet better controlled.
The modifications done to stock SR MPCs back in 2013 were done to the tiny circuit board within the MPC itself, and as intended produced outstanding results when compared to a stock SR MPC, and even sometimes approached the performance of a SR Galileo in some systems.
In my latest Ver. 2 mod, I eliminate the circuit board and switch to a different SMD type ultra high speed rectifier diode and Rubycon ZL electrolytic cap with it's own, as needed, .1uf or .01uf polypropylene bypass. I hard wire these components together to create an MPC that now not only exceeds the results of my original SR MPC mod by a wide margin, it also beats the SR Galileo handily by all that have heard it.
With my new V2 MPC mod the sound stage is simply so much more open and seems to explode in width and depth, with dynamics, transparency, air and decay that you simply have to hear to believe. Even bass air and decay can now easily be heard. You gotta experience it! 
Post removed 
Hi Michael,
Would definitely like to pursue this V2 MPC upgrade on my two year lod pair of SR Elemental Tungsten interconnects(5M)  Can you please respond with your contact info?
Thanks
Pat