Pass XA30.8 vs Luxman m600-a vs Hegel H20

Hi! 

I would like to know if anyone has any insights on how those may compare. Any help would be welcome :)

Thanks in advance,
Joao
128x128vermeer
Thanks very much for the nice words, Bob.  Glad my post stimulated a thought that proved to be helpful.

Best regards,
-- Al

All the amps you mentioned (with the exception of the Hegel, which I haven't heard) is world-class, IMO. I've been particularly impressed with the upper-end Luxman gear, but the Pass 30.8 (with the right speaker load, which you have) is top-notch as well. I don't think you can lose either way. The Luxman MIGHT be a hair richer-sounding than the Pass, but the 30.8 MIGHT have the edge in ultimate resolution. This is just based on my very informal listening experiences with the two of them, so take my opinion with a hardy grain of salt..

lynott, thank you for your insightful answer :)
Luxman will be distributed by the same distributor os goldenear (first units should arrive in a couple of weeks). Definitely I will wait to listen to those. I hope I will be able to A/B compare the Hegel and the Luxman (Pass will be more difficult).
You're very welcome, Vermeer. As I understand it, Reno Hi-Fi is good about letting people audition Pass gear. Maybe give them a call?

http://renohifi.com/
You're very welcome, Vermeer. As I understand it, Reno Hi-Fi is good about letting people audition Pass gear. Maybe give them a call?
Thanks, lynott ... the thing is that I live in Lisbon, Portugal ;)