Aerial 7T to Dynaudio C2

This may be my last component change for a long time. Curious to hear opinions on going from Aerial 7Ts to Dynaudio C2s. I've heard the C1s, but not the C2s. I thought the C1s were very good. Just looking to go to the next level of clarity, detail, and spacing.
ricred1
Decided to stay with my speakers and purchased an Aurender N10 to replace my Bryston BDP2. I'm done!
OP-

after reading about so-called glorious reviews of both brands that you are considering- I was not impressed w/ either speaker.

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant,
No speaker is great to everyone and the associated equipment/room has a significant impact on what you are hearing. I heard the Magico 3s, Joseph Audio Pearls, and Focal Sopra 2s at RMAF this past October. I understand it was under show conditions, but none of them totally blew me away. There were a couple of speakers at RMAF that I loved, but they were above 50K. In my system the Aerial 7Ts are very, very good and I don't want to make a lateral move.
My plan is to replace my SVS subs with two JL Audio F110s and I've already sold my Bryston BDP2 to replace it with the Aurender N10.