Need small size speakers for fireplace.

I asked this some ~18 months ago, and now that the fireplace is finished and I am now in a position to consider an upgrade in the speakers I am using to augment my TV/movie viewing, I am back with this question:

What speakers are you aware of that would fit into a space 11.25" by 7” and retail at or under $1500 ?  I would likely buy a used pair. They will be used with a subwoofer, and can be closed box or ported.  I am looking to put together a list and will research suggested pairs online to narrow down pairs to purchase.  Thanks in advance.  

mesch
The smaller models from DALI: Menuet or Zensor Pico. Amazing sound at a low price. 

Miller & Kreisel  S-85 
4 ohm
Min 10 watts rms max 200
85 Hz - 20 KHz ± 2 dB
10 1/2"t x 6 1/4"w x 8 1/4"d  
9 lbs. ea. 
Cost me over $800 when purchased new.
Audiophile quality.
Multiple inputs to have control over crossovers.
I recently moved and am not using mine so I would be willing to trade or sell. Contact me if you have any interest.
Fwiw, I recently traded for a pair of Silverline Minuets. Smallest speaker I've owned. I've been delighted with them and they are reviewed positively. The used price is probably 3-400. 

They are rear ported but I have read of them being used in a bookshelf. I use mine in a bedroom system.

Regards,
gary

Thanks everyone!  I have decided that I will reduce my budget to those speakers that can be had used for < $400. Given the placement constraint and supporting system that budget seems reasonable.

My list now includes:
Audioenjine P4
Dali Zensor 1
Monitor Audio bronze 1
Silverline Minuet 
Paradigm Atom

Hope to expand this list. 

Silverline Minuet will kill and eat for lunch any other speaker on your list .