Favorite CD treatment Products

Has anyone out there tried/compared CD treatment products such as the Auric Illuminator or Essence of Music treatment? Any preferences or comments on these products?
lubachl
Folks,
Cotton cloth.
Regardless of the CD cleaning/polishing methods, I've found the best method is to use the cotton makeup balls available at any pharmacy store. Use and dispose. NEVER any scratches. Cheap.
Happy listening.

Every treament seems to have a different effect, I havent tried Essence but have a number, a fav was the discontinued Jenalabs treament which really added clarity and dynamics.

The nanotech is very clean sounding and also have the steinmusic solution which makes for a very natural sound.

I will typically use for a bright sounding disc, the steinmusic and on a flatter sounding disc the nanotech.

Have used Finyl from many years back and Auric, but never really fancied them.

The Jenalabs, now discontinued was the most dynamic I  found but did tend to add some brightness or sharpness, again its effects were too much on certain disc but gave the biggest effect I felt compared to the other I have tried.

My fave was the Jena Labs Esoteric 3D-X as well. It made the biggest positive difference of all the many treatments I tried. It wasn't the easiest to work with, but it did some pretty amazing things to the sound. When it was discontinued, I switched to Ultrabit Diamond Plus, and that's been absolutely fantastic. A little different tonally than the Jena, but really, REALLY good.
Why did the Jena Labs product(s) go away?
It seems the best treatment products get discontinued or goes away in a mysterious way???
Post removed