Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Post removed 
daveyf, 1) the warranty varies depending on the model. The output transformers are guaranteed for life. The problems you are referring to were mostly associated with manual bias defy 7 (often caused by bad tube rolling and improper biasing), and blown fuses on the old JA200. All other amps never had problems and the preamps have always been dead reliable. New stuff is literally bullet proof. I never had any problems whatsoever, even with accidentally shorted outputs or failed tubes.
2) JA30 do not give off much heat - as you know, there are only 2 output tubes  per mono block.

Daveyf:

Agree with Kyomi. They run class A but the transformers are so overbuilt they barely get warm to the touch on this model. The KT150 tube might put off a little heat but nothing exciting with only two tubes. I am anxious to hear more about the sound compared to the older models.

gwalt

Hi Kyomi, from all the information you have provided, it sounds like you have actually heard/seen the MkII amps even though you don't have in stock yet?  If so, was that at Blue Bird Music, the US distributor?  We've all had a lot of questions, I think in part because info is hard to come by for Jadis.....it would be nice if Blue Bird would update their site to include this amp; as I mentioned above, the only reference to the JA30 is a MkIII version which must be older since it is only spec'd for KT120 output tubes.  Prices would be nice also.  Thanks, hope you get the MkII amps soon......

butler,

I have heard the amps in Europe just recently. I think MKIII was more of the North American designation and was short lived anyway. I will certainly let Bluebird know your wishes. I will also put the retail prices on my website as well - I will update you when I do, hopefully later today. In the meantime, if you have not done so already, please check out Jadis website - there is sufficient info on the JA30 MKII there. I should have them in the first half of February......