Aerial 7T to Dynaudio C2

This may be my last component change for a long time. Curious to hear opinions on going from Aerial 7Ts to Dynaudio C2s. I've heard the C1s, but not the C2s. I thought the C1s were very good. Just looking to go to the next level of clarity, detail, and spacing.
ricred1
I've auditioned both speakers.  Neither impressed me.  Of the two, I'd probably have a preference for the Aerials.  You might want to audition a few speakers from the Dali line.  BTW, I have not auditioned the C1s, but I was told by the dealer that they were in some respects better than the C2s.  
Brownsfan,

Thanks for your input. I attended RMAF in October and I believe I listened to Dali's. This hobby is very subjective and I came away from RMAF with more respect for my Aerial 7ts. I've recently changed my amp/preamp, DAC and now it's time to make one more upgrade. I listened to Focal Sopra 2s, Magico S3s, YG Acoustics, Joseph Audio, and a few others. I've narrowed it down to Dynaudio C2s or waiting for the new Aerial 12s. I submit the problem with most speakers is how much the other components and the room influences their sound. My speakers sound significantly different now that I've changed components, but it's still time to make a change.
Dont do it,,hows that?..The C2s are what Ive always referred to as the ugly step child and sales have reflected that over the years.If you cant afford the C4 line then C1s with a good sub would be my choice without even thinking...but having said that Im not certain Id buy either and dont get me wrong as Ive owned C1s and C4s and enjoyed my times with both.I feel there are better speakers in the same price range now,not so much back when but now for sure.
Missioncoonery,

Just curious what speakers you are talking about that would sound better Than C-1's with a Rel sub for the same price?