Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
I will certainly let you know!  Just took a delivery on i50, it already managed to warm my heart :). 

gwat, yes, they did change the transformers to accomodade kt150. Non kt150 amps come with the exact same new transformer. You can go back and forth between tubes via small modification. 

Kyomi:

Have you heard the older ones and if so how does it compare? How long have you been a Jadis dealer?

gwalt,the new generation is considerably more transparent and "modern" sounding without loosing any of the famous Jadis midrange magic. There is considerably more extension and air on the top and tha bass is as extended as it always was, except it is no longer overly ripe - it is tight and well defined. I have had various Jadis equipment throughout the years and always loved it. However, I never pulled the trigger to invest into the line due to those slight shortcomings stated above. After Bluebird Music became the distributor and after hearing the new generation, I immediately jumped into it. It was a no brainier, especially considering new lower pricing due to a strong dollar. As I write this post,  I am listening to i50 driving 40k Vivid Gia G3 gloriously!! It only has 2 hours on it and it's already making me want to grab some single malt and fire up a cigar.........too early in the day...