DAC vs. Preamp

I have just purchased Parasound JC1 Monos and will be getting Triton Ones soon. I will be using an Arcam cd player and Macbook Pro. I think I'm done with vinyl. Too much work. Would a good DAC be sufficient in this configuration or is a preamp still the way to go. I don't want the DAC to be a weak link yet money is definitely a concern. This is a brand-new system so I'm wide open to suggestions. Help,please.

Thanks, Mike

128x128bubba12
I was interested in the Devialet but its just too difficult to find a place to hear one.

For speakers, if you have the room, there's a pair of JM Lab Utopias on A'gon.  The seller is asking $12,500.  I recently sold a pair in terrific condition for $10,000 so the seller may have some room to lower his price. These speakers are well worth the price and play all genres of music very well.  

You could consider them the last set of speakers you may ever need.  They're very efficient at 94.5 db and your Dynacos are only 86db so your Parasound JC1s will easily drive them. I've successfully driven them with a 25 watt per channel 845 SET amp (New Audio Frontiers SE). IMHO speakers are the best bang for the buck upgrade you can make in a system.
I can't spend 10K. Not to mention i won't even entertain an ad without pictures of a used item. It makes no sense.

If you have heard the Triton 1s and like them, go with them. Their woofers are active so your power requirement is for the mid/upper registers only.  You are still looking for a Pre and DAC?
I bought the Bel Canto pre2 for a preamp. I'm buying the Exogal Comet on Wednesday so I guess I have that covered for now. I do like the Triton Ones. I guess I wanted some other views.