Petroff labs 3 way floor speakers any info

I`ve owned these so long I just had them refoamed,they look a bit like nestorvic`s,have a poly woffer - looks like a speaker lab,only diffrent.I`m unable to find much info on these,any help would be great.
128x128bkdou812
Joe the best tech I know of around these parts is at Nuts About Hi - Fi Silverdale Wa. his name is george, dose great work[ recapeed my Metaxas Solitaire ll & found some impossible parts 360-698-1348
Oh my, just now seeing this response, ha ha! I apologize for not thanking you bkdou812. Guess I thought I would have received an email stating I had responses on the forum discussion here, but apparently never did and I'm not on this site much checking. Anyway, thanks for the heads up, I still have the receiver believe it or not and will try calling George at Nuts about Hifi! I have been using another Tech out of Kirkland who is pretty good called Repair Master, very nice guy and has fixed several electronic pieces of mine.
Well, I just called Nuts about HiFi and George the Tech doesn't work there any longer. Gal never said what happened to him and seemed surprised I mentioned his name?? Anyone know if he's working on his own or someone else? Thanks