Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Sorry it has taken so long to post this, but I did check with the folks at Brooks Berdan audio as to price and availability for the MkII version, and it turns out to be a bit complicated. They do not have a unit in-store for audition, nor do they show it on their price sheet. What they do show is a MkIII edition which is specific to KT120 output tubes priced at $11,700. This is the version that also appears on the US distributor website (Blue Bird Music).

When I asked about the MkII amp, which should be the latest iteration according to the Jadis website (updated specifically to handle the new KT150 tube, but can also take EL34, 6CA7, KT88, KT90, KT120 & 6550 though a modification is required inside the amp when switching between different tube types), they said it could be special ordered, probably for a similar price to the MKIII. They have no plans at present to order one for the store. They did suggest that since Jadis is a boutique brand the development and advertising for different iterations can be confusing, and that certainly is the case here.

Davey, if your friends do have this amp, I wonder if they auditioned it somewhere prior to buying in the US?
Hi Butler, I don't know anybody who actually owns these amps. I do have a couple of a'phile friends who have heard them, and have raved about them, hence my OP. Both of these guys have auditioned them in Europe. 
I don't have these mk2 amps but the regular ones, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Hi Egoben, thanks for offering input on your JA30. Can you tell us how old it is and what type of output tubes you are using? And if possible, how efficient your speakers are and how well the amp drives them, especially in the bass frequencies? Also what type of music you listen to and how it is handled, particularly if that includes rock/blues. Finally, has it been reliable and does it float your musical boat, so to speak?