Any problem with Cary SLI-80 INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER

I read somewhere here but can not find it anymore.  Someone stated that he had problem with the tube with his SLI-80.  Anyone having same problem.  I was thinking if I am going to buy one, should I buy brand new or used.  If I buy new one and time to resale it then I will lose maybe half of the money but if I buy used then I not going lose much money.  If this one would last for long time with out any problem then maybe worth it to buy used.  Comment please.  
eddy1
Do do guys think SLI-80 have enough power if I am going to use Triode mode for Sonus Faber Venere 2.5?

I don’t really know the difference between Triode and Ultra-Linear but from my understanding that Triode is better, am I right?
You are not 'right' although a lot of folks seem to prefer it. I'm not one of them. I find that Ultralinear is a little more 'powerful' sounding and Triode is more recessed, power wise and soundstage wise. Ultralinear seems to have more emphasis in the mid-range/upper bass.  That said, overly bright cd's can be improved by using Triode as it seems to roll the highs.

Cary Sli 80 no left channel on aux 1 or 2. Turntable on aux 1, cassette deck on 2. Switching rca give same result. Also cannot turn of left speaker with balance on CD.