Enjoying My New Focal Sopra No2's

Just received my new Focal Sopra No2's (in black lacquer) a few days ago, probably half way thru the break in, these speakers amazed me when I auditioned them, even more amazing in my home.
These have exceptional clarity and detail!
ejr1953
Hey Guys...anyone interested in starting a forum or similar to discuss setup with your Sopra's ?
I'm just starting to experiment with my pair. 
The new base is great for experimenting with room placement but I haven't decided where to bolt them down thru the carpet just yet. 
Stillpoints vs. Spikes???
any ideas???
The Sopra 2 has been reviewed and measured to have a mild mid bass lift, though it isn't enough to create a boom to the sound. This speaker is positioned in manner that its likely exciting a room node. So more work by that dealer would be needed to done. It can be done by ear and even better yet, a measurements microphone and REW.
I'd agree about the bass lift. Compared to my previous 1028, the Sopra goes deeper but with a penalty if your room is boomy. 
I expect to get the sound I'm looking for, I'll need to invest in better room treatment. 
SO it GOES in Audio🤑🤑🤑
Directstream DAC has weak bass, it’s a very inaccurate DAC. I would replace it with something else.

Also, if your equipment can take it, go with American 240V power, it’s balanced. You can get rid of the Powerplant and have more dynamics and clarity at the same time.

Personally, I'm a great fan of the active speakers from Focal, out of the world bang for the bucks.
Now that my Sopra’s have some play time they’re breaking in quite nicely. The tweeter has smoothed out similar to my 1028’s and can not be recognized as the source of the high’s. When they were new, I could locate the tweeter and hear where it was located....it did not totally disappear. At around 200 hrs, the tweeter just disappeared into the soundstage....the magic!!! They’re really nice speakers...maybe not for everyone but in my room they are far superior to the Electra series or my previous B&W speakers. The midrange is to die for.....especially with vocals and acoustic instruments recorded in natural space. They really excel in reproducing the third dimension, ambience and depth in a soundstage.