Raidho just announced new D .1 models

I am ordering some Raidho speakers and the dealer just informed me they are releasing a new .1 model at CES.

"New motor system, new ventilation system. What do you get for the money: better efficiency, better power handling, better dynamic head room, and first of all much more music."

Would I be crazy buying the new D1.1 or D2.1 without hearing them first?
128x128mmporsche
I just learned they have redesigned the cabinets so I am anxious to see what they look like.  I just ordered a pair of the D1.1s.  I won't receive them until February but will post pictures/review.
mmporsche, that’s good to hear. I couldn’t make out much from the photo, but i’ll keep an open mind. No argument with thier sound. I can’t say I’m a fan however of thier pricing model. For me, they are way over-priced & thier 2nd hand value gets hammered as a result. Maybe that too will change in future..
"I just learned they have redesigned the cabinets so I am anxious to see what they look like. I just ordered a pair of the D1.1s. I won’t receive them until February but will post pictures/review."

I didn’t hear anything about the cabinet. I have the same non official pictures of the D3.1 back. It looks they just replaced the back plate. It looks like removed the binding posts and replaced them a banana only hole. My dealer is out of town for the holidays so I’ll ask when he comes back.

Congrats on the order. Did you order them in Black or Walnut? Did you order the stands too? When I had the D1’s (in Walnut) I had the all black stands. Not sure if I’m going to have my D2’s upgraded or just get a new pair. They are stating a 3-4 week turnaround for the upgrade.