Raidho just announced new D .1 models

I am ordering some Raidho speakers and the dealer just informed me they are releasing a new .1 model at CES.

"New motor system, new ventilation system. What do you get for the money: better efficiency, better power handling, better dynamic head room, and first of all much more music."

Would I be crazy buying the new D1.1 or D2.1 without hearing them first?
128x128mmporsche
I just got the announcement from my dealer. Add a crossover upgrade too. I'm looking to see what the upgrade cost would be for current owners. As far as hearing them first I have to say - to me anytime Mike or Lars say it's better it has been (not just different).
It's difficult to imagine they could be better, I have been unable to find anything that comes close to the current version since I first heard them at RMAF in 2014.  Exciting times indeed!
Thought the same with the diamond power cord. Then they came out with the diamond TC.
mmporsche, I would hope Raidho would improve their rather cheap cabinets for the price of entry. Very nice sounding speakers though. If you’re going to CES, Magico are showing their new S1 Mk2 & S5 Mk2 which have many of the same improvements as the .1 series, but take it a step further with lighter and stiffer cones, and improved cabinet & crossover.