Is Logitech Media Server running clean on Windows 10?

Has anyone tried Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox server) on Windows 10?  Is it working?  Any issues?   I am debating upgrading my Windows but do not want to break LMS.   I have read if one case where user had to go to an older version of LMS to get the file scan to run. 
128x128mapman
pr,

Thanks for that.

Can you tell me how big is your music library and what file types?

Also what is your PC and how many Gb memory?

I am running Windows 7 on an older 64 bit gateway laptop currently that I use mainly as the music server.  

I have upgraded two other PCs to Windows 10 so far without issues but not using those as a music server. 

I have over 27000 music files, mostly CD quality FLAC files and a few mp3s.

Other important programs I use on the music server currently is dbpoweramp for ripping and tagging and Musicbrainz Picard for auto tagging

Thanks.
My PC came with Windows 8 and I went to 8.1 eventually.
About 2 months ago I upgraded to Windows 10. I have had no problems using Logitech Media Server. I have noticed no differences with everything working fine as it did before.
My PC is 64 Bit and has 4GB of Memory. I have 2400 albums equaling 26,000 tracks which are mostly FLAC and WAV of CD quality and some 24/96 HD files as well.
I called Microsoft and they walked me through the upgrade process with no issues. Hope this helps. Good Luck!
My music library consists of about 3000 Cd's ripped in FLAC.  Also, there is a light sprinkling of some Hi-Res stuff from HDTracks and others.  The Server consists of a Gigabyte BRIX BXi3H-5010 Mini PC, 8GB of RAM and a Samsung EVO 850 2TB SSD.  I actually do the ripping/tagging on my big machine and then just transfer the files over to the server.  Then I access LMS, using a browser, and tell it to re-index.  Re-indexing takes about 4 or 5 minutes.  The server is set to go to sleep after 20 minutes of inactivity.  Whenever I turn on a Squeezebox, it wakes up the server which takes about 15 seconds until music starts playing.

I also have a Sonos, a Definitive Technology W-Amp, a Denon Hoes 5 Speaker, a Google Chromecast Audio and a Google Chromescast Video (V2) in the house.  However, none of these devices will wake up the server.  So, I always have to turn on a Squeezebox and then use one of the other devices.  Also, I have it setup so my phone can access the server whenever I have a WiFi connection.  This comes in real handy if I'm over a friends/relatives house or when traveling.  BTW, the phone can wake up the server remotely.  

For years I used CompuLab Fanless PC's for the server.  When I decided to upgrade this year, I wanted something a little bit more powerful.  For a similar CompuLab PC, I was looking at more than double the cost of the BRIX.  While the BRIX does have a fan in it, it's so quite when serving up music that I have to put my head within about a foot to hear the fan.  Also, I occasionally use the BRIX whenever my big machine is being upgraded; It makes a good general purpose PC.
Good info folks, thanks.

prpixel and tune_man, could you confirm for me the version of Logitech Media Server you are running successfully on Windows 10?

Thanks.
I am running version  7.7.5 of the Logitech Media Server which I believe is the latest version.