Smooth Highs and Deep Bass

Looking for advise on an RCA interconnect that can tame the digital edge from my SS ARC CD3 mkII and also has low-end extension.

System is:
Rogue Preseus Magnum preamp (w/ Mullards), Sunfire 300, Gallo Classico CL-3’s, Blue Circle Power conditioning

Cables are:
Purist Audio Museous IC from pre to amp
Purist Audio Aqueous speaker cables
Audience PowerChords

For the CDP, I have tried Cardas Parsec and Clear Sky; did a great job of smoothing out the highs, but had no low-end.
Cardas Clear Light; too harsh, but great dynamics.
Cardas Golden Reference; too coloured.
Purist Museous; highs were not smooth enough, great dynamics.

Budget is under $500 (1 meter), not looking for a detailed cable, system already has detail.
Need smooth highs, open, with deep low-end. I’m already renting from the Cable Company and need additional assistance.

128x128lowrider57
Many thanks to everybody who has offered advise thus-far.
The Purist Musaous is sounding smooth, open and dynamic from the ARC CDP now, but that's when using the cheater plug.
So, I'm going to purchase the Jensen Transformer, which lowers my budget for another Purist IC.

I need to replace the Cardas IC due to it's limited dynamics and am now looking for a recommendation for a lower cost IC with smooth highs and deep low-end.
Morrow ICs were recommended to me; anybody else using them or another cable in that price range? I hesitate on the Morrows since there is no return policy.
Thanks again.
Response sent just now, Lowrider.  For some reason I hadn't received notification of your PM's.

Best regards,
-- Al
Lowrider57... You said... " I hesitate on the Morrows since there is no return policy." That is not true. We offer a 60 day return on all new cables that begins when you receive the cables. Our pre-owned cables however cannot be returned for a refund.