Phono Stage with Two Line-outs

I recently purchased a Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE, which is a very nice preamp. I did, however, neglect to notice that it does not have a line-out for recording. I am currently running my turntable through a full-function preamp w/phono, and hooking one tape-out to the W4S and the other to a Tascam CD recorder.

Are there any phono stages in the ~$1000 or less ballpark, new or used, that have two simultaneously active outputs? Are there any other remedies to my situation that I am overlooking?   
minkwelder
I appreciate your efforts, Al. That splitter looks like a much better way to go than the typical y-cables I had in mind. Thank you very much.
If I understand your requirements correctly, the new Musical Fidelity MX-VINL may very well meet your requirements precisely. It supports two separate switch-selectable phono inputs, one balanced (Mini-XLR/DIN) and one unbalanced (RCA), and also features two outputs, again one fully balanced XLR and one unbalanced RCA, both of which are powered at the same time. It also features selectable MM/MC cartridge loading (which I find to be essential) and an external power supply. Retail is $999.

I've found no reviews of the MX-VINL yet, but it looks like a sweet unit and an excellent value. It is generally available in the US. FWIW, I've been using its predecessor, the MF M1-ViNL in a demanding and highly analytical studio application for several years and I've been very satisfied with its performance. I suspect you'd have to spend several times the price of the MX-VINL to obtain any appreciable improvement in overall performance.
Hi lp2cd,
I think you’ve got something there. I’ll have to check into the output specs of the MX-VYNL and check compatibility with the inputs on the W4S and Tascam, but I do have balanced and unbalanced inputs on both, so there’s an excellent chance that may just be the ticket. Thank you for your input.

By the way, are the outputs on your M1-VINL also simultaneously active? I may want to get one of those.
Linn Linto has 2 line outs.  And I think it sounds very good too. 
It would not be suitable, though, for use with a high output cartridge such as the OP's DL-160, as its gain, input impedance, and input capacitance are all only suitable for use with LOMCs.  Also, often (and probably more often than not) components providing two sets of line-level output jacks drive both sets of jacks from the same output stage, and simply jumper the two sets of jacks together inside the rear panel.  Which would be little different than using a pair of the splitters I linked to above on a single pair of output jacks.

Regards,
-- Al