Granny ring, Jetrexpro, all

Are any of you building power cords with the Western Electric WE16ga? I see that a bunch of fellas on the Jeff Day Blog are making them with very good success. Day has also made some and it seems he may install on his
Mac MC30s. How about it? Any updates? Best, Rob
mikirob
As for ICs, I have using Mogami 2549 terminated with Canare F10 plugs for my Home Theater setup except the L / R channels, where the (too) expensive HFC CT1Us reside. Would be very grateful if anyone can share his/her experiments with magnets. Will report back if the Belden 8402 is a better fit than the Mogami 2549.
I'm one of the folks who stumbled upon Jeff's blog posts about WE16ga wire...and, after trying out the 16ga for speaker cables and power cords along with the Belden RCA cables I was ecstatic. Last night I finally got around to substituting some WE14ga for the speaker runs and was surprised with the improvements. I only purchased the 14ga after reading this forum...thanks guys! Next will be some larger ga wire for the power cables.
Forgot to mention that I ordered SonarQuest (sp?) rhodium plated connectors for the next batch of power cables. The guys from Mad Scientist Audio posted their experience with these connectors on their blog. I didn't spring for the top of the line connectors they refer to in the post...yet.
I terminated my Belden interconnect cable with Canare F10 RCA plugs last night. My experience with these RCA plugs is that they need 150 hours to break in. They are in my back room system breaking in for about the next week. I may have mentioned this already but after listening to WE16ga terminated with both Switchcraft and Canare F10 plugs I much preferred the Canare F10 plugs - In my system noticeably more expressive room filling mid range. Regards Jet
jetrexpro - As I looked through some previous posts, I saw that you ordered some 1/4" braided shielding.  Forgive me if I missed it, but I could not locate your findings on shielded vs. unshielded WE 16 GA ICs.  Or whether the Canare F-10s sounded better to you on the shielded or unshielded version.  

Any information on this would be appreciated.