Amp recommendation in the $6000 range

After being out of the hobby for a few years I'm now looking for a used amp in the 6K range to drive my Magico V3, I had interest in a Pass Labs X350.5 but with this model out for 10 years I don't think it would be a wise investment. I'm looking mainly at solid state stereo amps but is open to tubes and other ideas. My other requirement is I do like power, so at least 150 watt for tube, 200 watt for SS. Thanks in advanced.
scar972
Do not overlook CODA's 15.0 or 15.5.  Should be just right in performance and budget.  One of each is listed for sale now on Audiogon.  I love mine; it lacks nothing.
Those lightly used VTL MB 450's listed for $6,300 might be a nice pairing with your Magico's.   There's also a listing for a pair of the highly regarded Pass XA60.5's for $4,600... but not sure if they'd provide enough power for your needs.  Many good options at this price point.  
Good ideas. Another direction would be to look at the new vinnie rossi modular integrated system. His past products were all very good for the price. The components in the new line look outstanding.  Not sure his policy on auditioning but well worth a try. 
Yeah those VTL caught my attention as well, it's one I'll put on my list.

Been hearing mixed reaction from the new Pass .8 series, I know the  X250.8 did really well at the recent EXPONA according to TAS.
I've heard Pass .5 vs .8 series and yes differences but with some gear I've preferred 0.5 but still not huge differences.
I'd consider (at least try and get a listen) to the Merrill THOR monoblocks. I've heard them in 3 systems and every time they have amazed me.

(Dealer disclaimer)