Amp recommendation in the $6000 range

After being out of the hobby for a few years I'm now looking for a used amp in the 6K range to drive my Magico V3, I had interest in a Pass Labs X350.5 but with this model out for 10 years I don't think it would be a wise investment. I'm looking mainly at solid state stereo amps but is open to tubes and other ideas. My other requirement is I do like power, so at least 150 watt for tube, 200 watt for SS. Thanks in advanced.
scar972
I'm surprised the 500 watt Rowland M312 would lack bass compared to the XA100.5, I guess we're comparing stereo to monoblocks. I had a X250.5 years ago and it sounded great which is why I'm considering Pass Labs again.
What's the difference between the later X350.5 compared to earlier, the specs haven't changed.
Thanks for the input guys, I'm researching each amp you've recommended. 

There is a McIntosh 402 for sale on this site. It would be incredible with those speakers! Also, it is priced right. It is a very good deal for a amp that will last forever. IMO this IS the amp to buy for what you want.

Regards,

Matt M

Some internal wiring changes - you can tell by the different rear panel configuration - this is from 2009 I believe