Amp recommendation in the $6000 range

After being out of the hobby for a few years I'm now looking for a used amp in the 6K range to drive my Magico V3, I had interest in a Pass Labs X350.5 but with this model out for 10 years I don't think it would be a wise investment. I'm looking mainly at solid state stereo amps but is open to tubes and other ideas. My other requirement is I do like power, so at least 150 watt for tube, 200 watt for SS. Thanks in advanced.
scar972
Edge NL 12.1 (used market) or Maker Audio NL14 Stereo (if you can find one used); outstanding amps and do not sound SS at all!
Don't rule out a late model X350.5   It's a great amp and the later ones are a little different than the earlier ones...
Devialet 200 or Belles SA-100. The latter may be specified at 100 watts/8 ohms "only," but its specs are supposedly ultra-conservative.
I have heard the V3's with Pass XA100's, Hovland Radia, Bryston 7BSST, Chord Monoblocks ($26,000; can't remember model number) and Rowland M312 in the same room. The Pass Amps were the best to my ear...excellent synergy with V's. May be a tad out of your price range used. Rowland M312 was a close 2nd, perhaps lacking in bass slam/depth compared to Pass amp....not by a wide margin. Bryston Monoblocks were a bit thin or perhaps lacked the warmth of the Pass/Rowland variety. The Hovaland Radia was too polite across the frequency spectrum for my tastes.