Father's Office, Los Angeles
Hodad's, San Diego
In-N-Out, Baldwin Park
TK Burger, Costa Mesa
Jalama Beach Grill, Santa Barbara

How do you roll?
bongofury
Azaud.

Love Matt's. Also love the Portage Bay and Lola in Seattle. Two best breakfasts I have ever had.
Dmob

Thanks for the tip. Did not know this restaurant and will visit it, as I adore New Awlins food. Check out Memphis Soul Food at Randolph and Bristol in Costa Mesa. Really good gumbo.
Bongo,
I've been to Memphis a few times and like it. Not exactly true Memphis style bbq or cooking, but nonetheless good. I've only had the pulled pork sandwich and catfish, bot were good.

If you hit the Boiling Crab, be prepared to get there early and still have a ridiculous wait to get in(on weekends, at least). They don't take reservations and there can be 100+ people waiting out front. I wasn't joking about 3hours, we actually went to Vietnamese Pho shop in the mall and ate after putting out names in. Otherwise, I would have lost it.

Still, having bags and bags of well-seasoned crab, crawdads, shrimp, corn on the cob, etc. dumped right on the table in front of you is worth wait. The volume of crab boil that they prepare is pretty amazing, and none of it is ever overcooked - perfectly tender and juicy.
1-Kincades-FTWORTH
2-Becks-Sugarland TX
3-Onion Burger-Oklahoma
4-Kathys Kosmic Kafe-Terlingua TX
5-In and Out-LosAngeles,CA
More to discover