Good amplifier repair shop near Norwalk, CT?

Hi

My Adcom 5800 has developed a buzz. Does anyone have a good amplifier repair shop recommendation that's not too far from Norwalk, CT?

I'm new to area, and see a place called Audiotronic advertised....any personal experience with that place?
sm_76
Hi Sm_76. Is 60 miles too far? That's supposedly driving distance between Norwalk and Litchfield CT.

I had inquired about a factory authorized shop for Hegel gear. Approved Audio Service in Lichfield was named. Haven't had occasion to use them yet, but they service Adcom and other brands too. No experience w/Audiotronic.

Approved Audio Service, Inc.
49 Commons Dr.
Litchfield, CT 06759
VOICE 860-567-5801
FAX 928-222-9493

www.approvedaudioservice.com
I have used both Approved Audio Service in Litchfield and Electronic Service Lab in Wethersfield, CT successfully. Both have been around for many years. Approved Audio sometimes a bit slow but they did the job.
I broke the fuse holder in my Hegel H30 and was repaired by Larry at Approved Audio Service last summer. I live 3 hours away and had a nice long conversation with him picking up the amp. Larry knows his stuff but is a one man show so turn around can be slow. I'm very satisfied with his work. GL!
Thanks guys

Audiotronics is close by and seems to have a good rep, so I'm going to try them out. I will post up about my experience once done.