Does such a speaker exist?

Full range, with healthy output to the low 30's. Spacious and detailed but not bright. Does not suffer from dynamic compression. Grain free. Glorious midrange, but not at the expense of a taut but extended bass and a sweet treble.

And no more than $10,000

Heard plenty of stuff with great and sweet treble, but lackluster bass.

Or speakers that were all midrange, of bass monsters.

Looking for the complete package without selling the farm
128x128zavato
Jamo R909.

Full range, Ddynamic, no cabinet coloration, never bright (Scanspeak Revelator tweeter), great bass (double 15" woofers). Best of all, well below $10000 used.
I purchased my Aerial 10t for $950 with blown one woofer than put the new one in and it's indeed one that is realistic and neutral.
In january the new Monitor Audio Pl-300 will come out. They will have the best response in timing in their price range. Ceramic with alluminium mid en low freq. drivers. The low freq. drivers are connected from the centre, this gives it a much faster response. The new ribbontweeter is bigger and wider. This give it a deeper and wider stage.
Golden Ear Triton 1's. Great reviews, and exhibit all the stipulated characteristics in my room / system. People talk about the quality / quantity of bass from the powered woofers, but it is the mid-range / treble that gets me.
Look at the Zu Def 1V. There are two or three reviews. Active bass, very efficient, amp friendly. You're welcome to stop by for a listen.