Granny ring, Jetrexpro, all

Are any of you building power cords with the Western Electric WE16ga? I see that a bunch of fellas on the Jeff Day Blog are making them with very good success. Day has also made some and it seems he may install on his
Mac MC30s. How about it? Any updates? Best, Rob
mikirob
Will do Jet still waiting on parts....transformers. This is my first complete build and right now I am sorting out what to do for attenuation. I am leaning towards a Tortuga LDR board with remote and display over a stepped attenuator with motor.
How are the Belden 8402?Seems like some on this site are not too thrilled? Other sites seem to love them.
Grannyring, I see this passive remote volume controller:

"LDR3x.V2.1 Passive Preamp Controller" This is exciting.
MAybe start a thread or blog and let us know how it is going.

John421, Which interconnect folks choose seems to be ear and system dependent. Have you built them yet? They are pretty inexpensive. Regards Jet
John421,
Simple answer is different systems, rooms, ears. They are great in my system, hands down among the best I have ever heard. I do believe they like SET, tubes in general. I cannot praise them enough. In my rigs they replaced extremely expensive silver. At any rate different ears that I respect with different rooms and systems love them better than almost anything else they ever heard or owned and we are talking high priced cables; and even then it is usually a split decision. Best, Rob

P.S. How can you go wrong comparing them against anything you own? Only about $50.00, 1 meter terminated RCA.
Mikirob, I have ordered some 11ga WE stranded to make my two power cords. We will see!

Jet, I did order the Tortuga board! Needs a nice 12v linear power supply however. I purchased an outboard Teradak 12v supply for it. Very good and low priced supply from China.