clearaudio turntables vs vpi

I am getting to the point where it is time to upgrade. I currently have a VPI scout. Should I stay with VPI or move on to others such as clearaudio. The performance and ovation have garnered my interest. I have had some people tell me that they are very synergistic with Benz micro. I have a ref s and glider cartridges. I have had some tell me that I still have not really "heard"my catridges as of yet. Looking for your thoughts on a final table between 3000 and 7000 as this what I can afford
tzh21y
It actually did not sound bad except for the Cowboy Junkies. The speed stability was pretty decent without SDS.
Hiendmuse, thanks for that. I'd love to get your impression of how a Prime set up that way sounded next to a Classic 3 (if you could make that comparison).
Thanks for the insight. I talked to Harry about the performance upgrade to the Superscout with the mag drive...he said it was a huge difference. Personally I couldn't see how it could make such a difference since the mag drive would eliminate vertical instabilities/resonances..and my table sits on the concrete slab of the house on very heavy points...I suspect an improvement, but not to the tune of 6000 dollars. (just a personal comment).
I am not using a rumble filter. Just seemed like a lot of rumble for a 100k+ system