Does such a speaker exist?

Full range, with healthy output to the low 30's. Spacious and detailed but not bright. Does not suffer from dynamic compression. Grain free. Glorious midrange, but not at the expense of a taut but extended bass and a sweet treble.

And no more than $10,000

Heard plenty of stuff with great and sweet treble, but lackluster bass.

Or speakers that were all midrange, of bass monsters.

Looking for the complete package without selling the farm
128x128zavato
First thing that popped into mind are used Acoustic Zen Crescendos. Best of luck.
I can think of one 1 speaker that will fit your bill. Depending on your room and electronics of course. But the Marten Design Django XL would be nice.

The bass might be a bit too much though.
Zd542: Focal SM9, it's on a totally different level...

Also haven't heard this one myself, but try Genelec 8351
I forgot to mention another speaker which could be worthy, the Evolution Acoustics MMMicro One. I've heard them & they have amazing bass & sound punchy. Resolution of course is excellent & the speakers disappear and throw a holographic sound stage with the right upstream gear & cables. My previous Marten Coltrane Alto's were more extended in the frequency extremes, but for such a small speaker...remarkable.
Zavato --

If you can find them 2nd hand: S.P. Technology/Aether Audio's Revelation or Continuum. I'd say these speakers have the whole package; coherency, dynamics, musicality in spades, very open-sounding, capable of high SPL without strain, and bass extension with both models in the 20's.

Very importantly they also exhibit a convincing authenticity of tonality that lends body, texture and a tightly woven "core" to voices and instruments, a trait all too rare with even very expensive speakers.

This speaker brand is one of the hidden gems of high quality audio reproduction, but sadly they're out of production - at least, as is.