What would you do?

I happen to have proof that a fairly well known American boutique audio audio company routinely and brazenly shill bids its auctions for audio equipment. Knowledge of this fraud and so many people being ripped off troubles me. Thoughts?
sbach11
Say no more, the info will be provided. I just need to redact my personal identifiers from the documents..

If someone here has a handle on shill bidding it would be nice if you would volunteer to look at this before it is publicly posted on the off OFF chance I am missing something. I assure you I am not, but nevertheless..
"If someone here has a handle on shill bidding it would be nice if you would volunteer to look at this before it is publicly posted on the off OFF chance I am missing something. I assure you I am not, but nevertheless.."

2 things. First is, giving the info to a self proclaimed expert on shill bidding is probably not the person you want to give the info to, just for that reason. Second, it sounds like you are getting cold feet here. If you don't know what you have and/or you have an ulterior motive, maybe you should drop the whole thing and leave it alone. Walk away before you make a fool of yourself.
Do you have any acquaintances who are knowledgeable bidders on Ebay? If so, have one of then look at your data; that place is full of professional shill bidders.
Generally speaking, I think that cases like that should be handled by professionals in a professional manner. This means not in open audiophile forum with censorship as a bonus. But in any case, this is your choice. However, bid shilling is a serious violation. If you are going to disclose their names, your accusations will not have much weight unless you disclose your name as well.
You also said that you are not an audiophile, though you didn't say that you don't want to become one. Indeed you might be about to put yourself in uncomfortable position here. Is it worth it?
Inna, you are exactly correct again. This is all risk with no reward to me. The safe thing would be to stand by and do nothing. And no offense to any of you but I don't want to become an audiophile. In part, because this experience -- my first potential audiophile level product purchase -- turned me off so much. With that said, if anyone wants to cut me a deal on an Adcom GFA-555 I wouldn't be offended. Just saying.