Audiophile Club In South East Florida.

Hi, just wanted to know if there is an Audiophile club in South East Florida?, If not I would be interested in possibly starting one and meeting other Audiophiles interested in meeting, listening and discussing audio and there audio systems. However it does not matter the value of anyones system, It is just a way of having fun and meeting people in our hobby thank you.
rediculus
Ok, sorry about the delay getting back, Ive been just too busy. Now let me find a place for everyone to meet! that would probably be the easiest? first time out!. There are a couple of dealers that might let us do this to promote business. I will reach out and get back to everyone as I get this planned thanks Guys.
Rediculus, you might want to contact Larry at Hollywood Sound. Relatively equidistant from Miami and Pompano Beach areas but a stretch for those in the Palm Beaches. Like I said, though, I'm willing to drive pretty far.
Count me in. (Fort Lauderdale)  Scott has been work the last year to start an Group on Meetup called the  "Greater Boca Raton Audiophile and HiFi Meetup"  They usually meet in Fort Lauderdale Area.  Audio Elegance also helps sponsor, but the group is vendor neutral and they stay out the sales pitch for the events.  You could join in or do your own thing either way.  We just want to hear some great systems!!!  We have about 6 Good Retailers in the area, be great to have more support on high-end listening sessions.

Hi guys, I know its been a while since I started working on getting a place to meet and greet, regarding the audiophile club. There was a dealer I reached out to and he did not respond back at all period!, so I kind of dropped the ball at that point.

I have met a great dealer named John who is the owner of Audio Salon. I consider John a friend and have purchased gear from him recently. I reached out to him to discuss having our first meeting at his store and he agreed!!.

Here are the details of the first meeting. It will be April 20th at 7pm, at Audio Salon located at the Biltmore Hotel, Suite 470 1200 Anastasia Ave Coral Gables, Fl 33134  phone 305-322-8911

I hope everyone involved with this thread will come?. Please respond back on this thread if you are attending so I have a general head count please, I will be working out the details with John and welcome all to our first meeting. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.  I think this will be fun and a great way to meet other people in our hobby ( fetish lol ) I would like to thank John at Audio Salon for welcoming us to his store. Thank You Michael ( Rediculus ).