Schiit Bifrost Multibit option

Just seen this new option/upgrade and wondered if anyone has tried it yet?

Thanks
williewonka
Just to complicate matters there is also the Bifrost 4490 upgrade @ $100, which states...

This DAC/Analog upgrade card betters the sonic and measured performance of all previous Bifrosts, including Uber. It incorporates the AKM AK4490 Verita® D/A converter, followed by a sophisticated fully discrete summing and gain stage with no capacitors in the signal path.

Is this an even better upgrade than multibit?

Where I am having the problem is...
1. the Multibit works with the Uber Upgrade
2. the 4490 upgrade sounds better than the Uber
- (but is that with the Multibit?)
3. seems the Multi-bit and 4490 are mutually exclusive?

So which option sounds better?

Is anyone else confused like me?

I believe the Multibit dac upgrade $250 for the Bitfrost is a cheaper version of the Yaggdrasil's Multibit dac $2990, both made by Analogue Devices.

And the AKM4490 is a Delta Sigma dac the cheapest $100 upgrade. From what it had when first released 2013 which had the AKM4399 Delta Sigma.

Cheers George
George - on second reading of the Schiit site it appears that both upgrades sound better than all previous Bifrost config's as well as Bifrost + Uber.

It appears that the Multibit and 4490 upgrades eliminates the need for Uber, which is not too good if you have bought into it.

I'll drop schiit an email for clarification

Thanks for the clarification

This could be nice, all starting to get back on the R2R Ladder Multibit wagon. Maybe it does Hi-Rez as well.

http://www.thraxaudio.com/Maximinus.php

Cheers George