Any HE Speakers with Sonus Faber Sound?

I would like to try SET but am NOT parting with my SF Toy Towers so was wondering if there were any High Efficiency speakers that have the wonderfully organic tone that SF produces?Thanks much everyone.Take care.
freediver
As far as I know Tonian is still around. Since the death of Bernard Salabert(Phy driver builder/owner) Tonian no longer sources the Phy for his speakers. Ocellia now owns Phy.
Charles,
I suspect a SET amp in general will inherently provide more of the kind of sound you seek.

With a SET, the challenge will be finding speakers efficient easy to drive and extended enough to compete with what is possible otherwise. With only a few watts, the onus is on the speaker to make up the slack and if that includes full range extended bass at higher listening levels the speakers could end being quite large and expensive.
After a ton of reading up on SET's,with my taste in music & as much as I love my Toy Towers 10 wpc.just won't cut it.I'm going to give the Decware Zen Torii Jr.amp a try.Plenty of power & from what I've read performs up there with the rarified air crowd.Thanks guys,take care.
Best of luck with the Decware Zen Torii, it has a very good word of mouth reputation.