Cadillac of Turntables?

While watching the new FOX show 'Grandfathered' I noticed a Cadillac commercial that showed a VPI turntable with a 3D printed tonearm! I backed up the DVR, paused at the clip, then wondered, "Huh...does that make VPI the Cadillac of turntables?"

Interesting how I see more and more turntables on TV these days. And now, high-end models. Love it!
128x128seasoned
I'm sure that Cadillac of turntables isn't what you really expect. It's supposed it to be fully automatic. I guess BMW-3 would be better match having in mind that it's also 3-letter abbreviation.
I recently serviced Pioneer PL-9 super rare deck that I would consider as Cadillac. It has very sophisticated arm settings with return and memory. It's also very heavy.
My Dual 1264 still running in my second system might qualify. Not just fully automatic but a record changer to boot. Of course nobody in their right mind would subject their records to a record changer. Well, maybe a Cadillac owner would. :^) I own Toyotas and Subarus.
In the commercial, that was Steve Wozniak who had that table and a lot of records :-)
Ad aired first at last January's SuperBowl - Don't know of any other Highend Audio company that have had product placement in the most anticipated ad screening debut every year in recent history. So kudos to Matt and team for making that happen.

Good listening

Peter