Any HE Speakers with Sonus Faber Sound?

I would like to try SET but am NOT parting with my SF Toy Towers so was wondering if there were any High Efficiency speakers that have the wonderfully organic tone that SF produces?Thanks much everyone.Take care.
freediver
The sound will be different, with the SET almost requirement of Horn loaded drivers or very efficient full range single driver speakers. I think that they are an acquired taste.

10-04-15: Mechans
The sound will be different, with the SET almost requirement of Horn loaded drivers or very efficient full range single driver speakers. I think that they are an acquired taste.
Mechans (Threads | Answers | This Thread)

Not true. High efficiency speakers aren't limited to horn or single drivers.

I have actually heard Sonist Concerto 4 at RMAF. It sounded like Sonus Faber Cremona M but with deeper bass. It's a good bang for the buck considering price and performance ratio IMHO.
I agree with S1nn3r in that there's definitely variety and choices in this genre. There are numerous speakers to select from in the HE category. In addition to Sonist, here are a few more to consider. Vaughn Audio, Coincident, Tonian Labs, Audio Note,Horning, Ocellia. There are more. Many flavors exist for the SET choices, 2A3, 300b, 211,845 etc. Within the same output tube family there's ample variation of sound and presentation. Bottom line, lots of choices to get the type of sound you seek.