Million Dollar Speakers?

Think Wilsons are expensive. Look at THIS
I think Kharma makes something for a million as well. Those ceramic drivers are expensive.
chayro
Its a photo shopped image - does not really exist. However if someone is willing to pop $ 1M + for a pair of speakers I can surely come up with something looking just like it :-)

Good listening

Peter
I have heard a number of different speakers in the 100K - 500K range at Audio Shows. The electronics and source components were at lest that much again. Sounded great! Did they sound better than systems at less than a tenth the cost? Not convinced. Would be interesting to take a 50K system which had been fully tweaked, and match it up to a
million $$$ plus system and do a true double blindfold audition. Probably will never happen, but in that scenario I wouldn't put my money on the 'high priced spread'.
I can't believe any speaker using Accuton ceramic drivers could ask that price! I would take a pair of Magico Q7 MK2, Avalon Tesseract or Genesis Dragons over those speakers every , and invest the $800k spare change in a house.