Amp pairing for Sierra 2 bookshelves and Vtf-1 Mk2

I've been running this pair for a while off of my Bifrost Uber and Yamaha R-S500. I've caught the upgrade bug as it seems that my amp is pretty lo-fi compared to the rest of my setup and I would like to get the most out of my RAAL tweeters. I have seen some pretty good deals on a few amps: Rega Brio-R, an Outlaw rr2125, a Rega Mira 3, and a NAD C352. My budget is $500-600 shipped and I am unable to audition amps. I have no issues routing my speakers through my subwoofer so not having a subwoofer output will not be a big deal. I appreciate any help I can get and thank you for your responses!:):):)

Jemidy70
jemidy75
So in that sense do you mean for me to forgo a new amp entirely and get the sys to bypass the preamp in the yamaha or to get a good power amp (which I am certainly open to suggestions on) and connect it via the sys?
I agree with zd. Pairing a passive preamp with an amp could give you much better results in your price range. I'd seriouisly look into offerings from class d audio among others.
Right now based on your combined imput I'm debating between a Virtue Audio Two.2 and a Class D Audio SDS 474C/ Maybe 500C + Schiit SYS. Any thoughts on this combo?
My advice would be to try and listen before making a purchase. Although I own a class d amp and feel it is a tremendous value it may not be your cup of tea.
Well I've used a tube amp before for my HE-500's so if it's anything like that it shouldn't be any issue.