Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
You may be amazed with High Diamond, but seriously not as amazed as with the WE16ga, laugh out loud! Best, Rob
If you are a Monte Carlo high roller I suppose at $900 a meter these cables could be listed under the heading of: "Looking for Really Fine Cables at a Really Low Price." Further LOL!!! Bet they don't sound better; but they look really nice, like a hot James Bond piece of jewlry from Monte Carlo. Best, Rob.
Mikirob --

Problem is, I think I'm looking at the stranded tinned, but it doesn't say so specifically. I have a message in, but so far, no reply. It would be nice if the listing was more specific... don't want to buy the wrong thing.
Jet --

Thanks for the link. I popped on 2 pairs. They had me at "soaked in" and it looks as though 6' 8" will just about work, although I'll have to clip those terminals off.

Next issue is that my Maggies only take bananas, so I won't be able to go in with bare wire, as far as I know. I'm sure I'll work something out.

Rob
Rhanson739, Some banana female terminals like my Audio Notes can be unscrewed and bare wire can be secured. At least you have the wire!