Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
It beats experimenting with expensive wire :~)
I have some connectors I need to use anyway.
Because of the length of this thread, I held off reading it for quite a while. Now I regret that.

Could someone please provide a link to the *exact* WE16 that Tajacobs is selling on eBay (if there's any left.)

There are a lot of products on her page, and I'd like to ensure that I pick up the right one.

Thanks!
Rhanson739,
Yes that is the the correct one I believe. She also has red. She has a box for questions, ask her if it is the stranded tinned copper. She doesn't list the specifics in her description as she did before. Best, Rob
Rhanson739, That is Correct. The seller is tajacobs. I don't know how much of that stranded 16ga is left. The stranded 16ga wire I have was made in the 70's and 80's. Looks like you ran across some from the 90's. If its from tajacobs it should be legit. Get as much as you can.

Mitch2, I bought 50ft of 22ga solid core wire from Tajacobs.