Audiophile Fuses

I have used audiophile fuses for years in various equipment without problem, generally appreciative of sound quality improvement. Recently, I've encountered problems with audiophile fuses blowing in my Coincident Turbo 845SE amplifier. At this point I've had two failures of Synergistic Red Quantum 6.3a 250v sloblo fuses in this amp.

Recently I discovered some interesting information in regard to audiophile fuses at partsconnexion.com website. In the heading above stocked fuses it states, "blow characteristics will differ slightly (due to the different metalurgy of the fuse elements) between commercial grade and audio grade fuses. We can't guarantee that your audiophile grade fuse won't blowout at different in-rush current thresholds than your stock commercial fuse."

They also mention one should check for continuity on fuse prior to installation to insure it will be covered by warranty.

And so, based on my experience, and quoting this message, it seems buyer beware on these fuses. First off, I doubt measuring continuity prior to installation will validate any warranty. How would dealer/manufacturer know whether or not you had installed a blown/defective fuse? Also, it would appear this request to check continuity prior to installation may demonstrate quality control problems as well. Do they not check continuity at the manufacturer and/or dealer? Or are they often damaged in shipment? If so, that is a high level of fragility.

At this point, I would advise caution in using audiophile fuses in high current amplifiers. The disclaimers stated on partsconnexion website demonstrate they've encountered this problem more than a few times. I applaud partsconnexion for they're forthrightness on this issue. Other manufactures/dealers should follow suit.
sns
Zd542, Why do you think I'm getting frustrated with you? The only test is in the listening. How do you know that I have not done listening with different brand fuses? A fuse at the same rated value will measure the same. I just do not understand what the problem is ? Have you used fuses and found a difference?
I can't figure out what you are talking about. You keep changing.

"The only test is in the listening."

You said that if you hear a difference its just the placebo effect.

"How do you know that I have not done listening with different brand fuses?"

I don't.

"A fuse at the same rated value will measure the same."

What are we measuring? This is a new topic.

"I just do not understand what the problem is ? Have you used fuses and found a difference?"

Well, as long as I have the same opinion as you, there is no problem. You won't allow for anything else.
Post removed 
Jea48,

Thanks. I always wanted to know how to do that. Normally, I would do something like this if I wanted to quote you.

"Web addresses must start with http."

Is this right?

[Web addresses must start with http.] And I would now type my reply as I'm doing here.

If the above is right, I get the part about shrinking it. Thanks again.