Jitterbugs from Audioquest and the Regen

I just received 4 of the Audioquest Jitterbugs.

I placed one Jitterbug in a usb that is between the Bryston BDP-2 and the usb cable that is going to my external powered USB 10 hub. This powered hub has (2)-1 TB External Hard drives plugged into it.

I then placed another Jitterbug from the Bryston usb that is going to the Regen. The Regen then plugs into my PS Audio Direct Stream Dac. Hmmn, very nice improvement.

I tried using 2 more Jitterbugs on my 2 external hard drives that are plugged into the external powered USB, but, the sound became rather harsh and thin.
So, I just tried plugging the extra 2 jitterbugs into open spaces in the USB 10 powered hub and there was perhaps a slight improvement.

Placing the Jitterbugs on open usb's on my UHD Led definitely improved the picture quality, even though I am only using the HDMI inputs?

The Audioquest Jitterbugs are still too new for me to settle in a absolute placement so I will experiment further.
128x128ozzy
Jc4659, Yea, I think the Regen is very good.
I just ordered the Schiit Audio Wyrd. So, I will be able to try all 3 together.
Ozzy:
I have a new Regen which I like a lot, and two Jitterbugs. I stuck the two JBs in my MacMini and liked them right away in terms of better clarity all round, but is there just ever so slightly less bass, or is it just cleaner bass? Am curious what you decide about the Jitterbugs yourself eventually.

Thanks
Agriculturist, I think just like all other things in Audio there is a breakin period. So, give the Jitterbugs time to settle, perhaps a few days.

But, on to your question, no, I do not think there is less bass. But, the bass quality did tighten up a bit.
Received the Schiit Wyrd yesterday. Right now I have the Wyrd going into the Regen and I am still using the 2 Jitterbugs.
Wow, am I getting a deep soundstage!

I also found a used Regen for sale at a good price and I bought it. That one should arrive tomorrow.
Now all I have to figure out is the placement order.
Any suggestions?
Ok, I now have 2 Regens, 2 Audioquest Jitterbugs and a Schiit Wyrd.

The Regens are powered by a Linear power supply with a y adapter and are using the USB hard adapter.
While the Schiit Wyrd is using a .5 Pangea AG USB and is then plugged into the first Regen.

I'll give them a few days with them together before I provide my impressions.