what to do with my cat on my speaker grills

my cat asia has decided to use my vienna mozart grands to claw on the grills. no major damage.. i use the speaker box packing to protect my speaker grills, but at times the little #$^&$# get to them....anybody have a sugestion and does anybody have this problem...simeese cats are a odd bread..lol
al4jesus
Lightly spray Nature's Way cat urine remover on just the bottom edge of each speaker (grill). They won't want to be there. I have a cat, but he doesn't get to come into my music room. This stuff works good, but it does have a noxious smell. I don't think you'd notice it from 6 feet away, however. Good luck, Bob They have this at most pet stores.
there was an entire thread (I could not find it) on this subject that had several funny replies - my favorite was a stick with a nail.

sorry I could not help myself...
I don't know.Maybe keep the cat away from your gear,maybe get rid of the cat if you find you can't control it? I guess it's just me,but I just can't comprehend the idea of a pet controlling someone's life.I have a dog and while I adore her,she does not run the show at my house.If your pet is uncontrollable get rid of it.Gotta go,PETA is knocking on the door as we speak!!!!