Dynaudio Confidence C2 or Focus 360 ?

Presently I am using a pair of Dynaudio Audience 82 but have been considering moving up the line to either the Contour S3.4, Confidence C2 or newer Focus 360. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. I would like to keep the speaker weight at or below approximately 100 pounds. Thanks, Bob
bobgates
04-22-10: Toetapfactor
I've seen them for $8k on the used market.

Ill take every pair you have at that price ..try 10-11 grand
Toetapfactor (Answers)

About a year ago there were a bunch on. Some sold. Others didn't. One Rosewood pair in DC went to $7500 before selling. Maybe they coincided with a new model and that was a blip in the market, but I doubt it. On big expensive speakers you're lucky to get 1/2 of retail, and usually less.

If you'll make that a standing offer I'll go find you a couple pairs right now and keep the diff.;)
yes find me a nice pair for 8 grand..Ill be waiting,lol..last legit pair(about 3-4 weeks ago) just sold on this site for 10,5K in about 3 days
Both S3.4 and Focus 360 are not in the same quality level of Confidence C2. Focus is an entry level line and Contour is a cross-over between entry level and high end class. Confidence is truly in a class of its own. If budget is not an issue, Confidence C2 is surely the best amongst your choices. C2 is 80 lbs, Focus 360 and S3.4 are about 70 lbs. They are easy to move around and position. I am an owner of Confidence C2. Happy listening.
>>04-25-10: Ultramanhero
Focus is an entry level line<<

That's incorrect.

Actually Excite is the entry level line.

Dealer disclaimer.
Audiofeil friend,
Focus is an entry level line and Contour is a crossover. -- This statement was declared by the local Dynaudio office, not my opinion.