Dalesford Drivers

Does anyone know anything about Dalesford drivers (made in England)? I stripped them from a pair of DIY transmission subwoofers that I had and want to know if they are worth holding on to.
erfeller
What brand t-line speaker kit are they from? Fried used these in Model T.D and O. Are the voice coils 33mm or 55mm, plastic or cloth dust caps? I see that Kal knows about these drivers also. I would like to know the specs Kal has compared to what I have been told about the driver parameters many years ago. Most people never heard of this company. The oem units Fried used were the best bextrene cones. I had to reglue surrounds to driver frame over the years.
I have a catalog from England that lists (and pictures) the drivers with summary specs for each model. There are, also, similar tabular listings with similar info. All are Bextrene cones but the v.c. diameters vary.

Kal
Does the catalog show one D153 and D250 model? The D153 stock version had a 93mm magnet and the Fried version had 102mm magnet. The Fried version was 93mm deep, stock was 83mm deep. The Fried version back plate to top plate depth was 37 mm deep compared to 28mm for stock D153. I wish I could see the catalog.
Me, too. It is at my office and I will not be there until Wednesday afternoon at the latest. I will report back as soon as I can.

Kal
The catalog shows 2 D153 models, both spec'ed at 77mm deep. It also shows 3 200mm (8") and one 250mm (10") model.

The 10" is:
Depth 97mm
Weight 2.5kgs
Flux density 14k gauss
Power handling 50w rms
Resonant F 23hz
max power 70w
Nominal FR 25-3500Hz

Kal