Dalesford Drivers

Does anyone know anything about Dalesford drivers (made in England)? I stripped them from a pair of DIY transmission subwoofers that I had and want to know if they are worth holding on to.
erfeller
Yes. Many of their 5" and 8" drivers were similar to the KEF B110 and B200 range.

Kal
Could you describe more what size are the voice coils and woofer and magnet diameter? There were some Fried oem versions that are high quality as Doak stated. Armour All will keep surrounds in good condition. Surrounds might need to be reglued with rubber cement.
Thanks for the responses. They are 10" woofers with a 6" magnets. It appears to be a Feroba II magnet.

I was looking more online and the drivers appear to be similar to what was used in a Fried Model T subwoofer.
If you can tell me the model number, I can, likely, tell you the specs.

Kal
What brand t-line speaker kit are they from? Fried used these in Model T.D and O. Are the voice coils 33mm or 55mm, plastic or cloth dust caps? I see that Kal knows about these drivers also. I would like to know the specs Kal has compared to what I have been told about the driver parameters many years ago. Most people never heard of this company. The oem units Fried used were the best bextrene cones. I had to reglue surrounds to driver frame over the years.