high end speakers? ... not sure what brands/model

Hi,
I have a new (6 mo old) set of Paradigm Studio-20 speakers in my living room.
They sound great to me. However, I hear so much about other top brands and models ... it is almost dizzying trying to keep them all straight!

Anyway, I was wondering how far I was from a top-level speaker experience.
Are my speakers pretty good or should I think about upgrades?

I listen to jazz, folk, classical, some rock, etc. I have a Naim Nait 5i amp.

I really enjoy quality sonics at modest output levels.

Thanks,
Rob
albireo13
Albireo13 - I ventured from Paradigm Studio/20 v1 to Paradigm Studio/60 v2 to Hyperion HPS-938. My main problem with Paradigms was unforgiving metal dome tweeter. Hyperions are relaxed, laid back and way better in every way (on the other hand they are ugly and dealership is practically non-existent).
You need a 'horn' experience. If you have not noticed, many of the high end speakers are horn's. If you have the room, think about a vintage Klipsch pair, great sound, great value.
your amp and speakers are better than 90% of consumers gear. Achieving sonic bliss will be expensive as you chase that elusive 10%. If you are happy leave it alone if not audition better gear but be prepared to pay.
They seem a bit heavy on the high side. I want it a bit richer in the low end ... smooth bass, etc.
They do sound nice but, seemed to sound better in the shop.
Perhaps it's mostly my room. Can't mod the room too much, it's our formal living room.

Maybe I can add a sub.

Rob
Disagree completely with the horn guy. Horns are interesting, but vintage klipsh speakers are far from neutral.

Based on your last comment, I'd try Dynaudio. The have rich bass and a smooth treble.