Which sub-help please

I can't decide between the Rel 150e that I used to own and I know it is easy to blend with the other speakers. I have changed fronts to full range speakers but prefer the midrange with a low powered amp. The other sub is the Velodyne spl8r which is tempting due to the room eq with microphone and remote-it sure looks good on paper.
Thanks, Ed
dred
(((You failed to mention that the Vandy's sub design essentially requires using two and that they neeed to be placed near the main speakers -- due to the first order low pass filter of the sub. Richard told me years ago to not bother buying a single 2Wq sub -- save up until I could buy a pair.))))

Bob This is True with any sub yes they are all better in pairs in a High performance Audio system.
The beauty with the Vandersteen 2WQ is they are flexible with set up and a more tranparent solution than anything thats been mentioned which again takes into consideration his tube pre amp by not loading it down IMP wise and BM ICs
or cheap OP amp wise instead using a more transparent time,phase correct simple High pass.
The 2WQ Subs are also designed to work in a corner if need be or wherever your favorite place may be because they have adjustable Q. by the way to the discerning ear all subs
sound best when near main speakers or near the same wall.
Cheers Johnnyr
Post removed 
Bob
If you like all that extra ringing of a 4th order filter system knock yourself out.
Personally I like to leave the thumpen and a bumpen to the
Cars that go by.
Best Johnnyr