Anyone own the King Sound "King" speaker that can

give me some feedback. How do you like them? How do they compare to SoundLAB's newest PX series?

Do they have enough body and texture - "meat on the bones".
I am most interested in this speaker and look forward to your comments.

I have 300 watt monoblock amps so power is not an issue. My room is 24 x 18 and they will be 6-7 feet out from the wall behind them.
128x128grannyring
Can anyone expound on Essentialaudio's suggestion of poor representation and support in the US?
I think Essentialaudio's suggestion of support has a lot of merit and also needs to be considered;I am a soundlab m2 owner who bought used and have always been treated extremely well when talking with the support staff at soundlab.
Is King Sound poor at customer service? Any reason to think so? I see lots of Soundlab speakers back and forth to the builder? Seems to be a lot of post purchase work being done on Soundlab's and that concerns me greatly.

I want to buy a speaker that will run for 10 years or longer without needing a new panel etc.....
I have heard Sound Labs on many occasions and am quite impressed with their sound. In addition, at CES this year I heard the King Sound Prince II speakers running with VAC gear. Overall very good sound for the money. I cannot comment on support or other issues from either company as I have no direct experience. However Bill, I will mention this. Since you are someone who appreciates great sound like that provided by your TRL amps, a similar sleeper in the electrostatic world are the Music Reference electrostatic speakers. I have been to Roger Modjeski's home on two occasions to listen to these and consider them in the same league as the Sound Labs. Few know this but Roger learned from one of the very best, Harold Beveridge, when it comes to electrostatic speaker design.
Thanks much and I will check into those speakers from roger

Most interesting indeed