Stick with Aerial 20T to play above 100Hz? Or MBL?

Hello,
I have Aerial 20T mkII, but because of room limitations I feel they output too much bass. If I am placing the 20Ts where they produce a large soundstage, which is close to the side walls, and where the midrange is fantastic I get problems in the 80Hz region. I have two Aerial SW12s and when I use these under 100Hz (and with their built-in EQ) and the 20Ts from the high pass output to play above 100Hz I am quite happy, much better result than with 20Ts alone.

This has led me to think maybe there are other speakers that would be better than the 20Ts, superb performers above 100Hz and that also would do a great job in HT, although music is no. 1 priority.

I am thinking of MBL 111f or maybe monitors like Tidal Amea Diacera.

I use my speakers in a combined 2ch/HT setup. The rest of the speakers are all Aerial Acoustics. My room is 14x18. Speakers along short wall.

What do you think?
cappuccino
Ariel has spent a lot of research and dollars in developing the 20T lower bass capabilities, and not utilizing the 20T lower bass capabilities, is not fully maximizing the 20T abilities, therefore, one could consider it a waste of money if you are not going to drive them as they were designed. I do not disagree that the 20T does an excellent job from 100hs and up, it was just designed to be full range.

Which line source are you considering?
I have been amazed by line sources for a while as they are less dependent on room coupling. The line source speaker I am considering specifically is the Adyton Imagic 2.0TC speaker, made in Norway. It has no crossover or passive components in the signal path which minimized loss and increases dynamics. On their feet they are 7ft tall but only 4" wide.

You can see a picture of them here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=album;id=1878#
The 2.0 model is the tallest, the lower is model 1.6.
I am not sure if they are classified as line source speakers but I once heard the Nearfield Acoustics Pipedreams speakers (they look similar to the Adyton)and sounded wonderful. Please keep us updated on your quest.
Brf,
yes I will. I have already ordered these speakers so now I am just waiting. They will arrive within few weeks.