What amp would you suggest for Magnepan MG12s

I really love the Magnepan speakers I want the 1.6s but they are too big for my place, so I am going with the MG12s. I really need some suggestions on the correct amp to pair with these speakers. I am thinking about the following amps (but I am open to suggestions sub $2500 used) Cary CAD120s, Audio Research VS55, VS60 or possibly a McIntosh if I can afford it or a perhaps an integrated: Cary SLI 80, McIntosh MA6300, 6500 or 6600, Audio Research VSI55,VSI60, or an Integrated Krell or Ayre. What does everyone think?
seanart
If you want to try an inexpensive solution (or cheap backup), a vintage Luxman R117 (160 watts/ch 8ohm) receiver ($250-325) would do nicely and if you don't play loud orchestral music but listen mostly to jazz and vocals you might get away with a luxman R115 (75 watts/channel)receiver ($125-200). I've used the big receiver with my 1.6's and it was surprisingly good. Had to spend 15X as much to get better sound (lector zoe preamp and threshold or innersound esl amp).
The new NAD amp at $1200 might be a very good choice (See Sam Tellig's Oct column in Stereophile). If you want tubes, I am currently using a H H Scott 222c with Musical Fidelity 550K Superchargers. You should be able to do this used for under $2500.