Omni Speaker Options

Have decided to move away from "box speakers" to create a system centered upon omni-directional speakers. I have heard MBL 111Es and like the transparency, resolution and dynamics. And I have seen some good prices for 111Es on Audiogon for preowned. But before I drop money on an MBL, I have to ask the question: Are they the only game in town? Have not heard German Physiks (high end) or Ohm (lower end). For those that are knowledgeble about omni-speakers, are there other brands that should be auditioned before I make the MBL investment? How does your recommended speaker compare to 111Es? The listening room is 26 feet long, 17 feet wide and 14 foot ceiling.
amilcar
I guess the other obvious choices would be Ohm and Duevel. Also worth considering are Morrison Audio and the Mirage OM28.
The Blue Circle Penny has been getting some buzz; I'm intrigued, though I've not found much info on it.

John
Beolab 5 sound good and look cool and have impressive dynamic bass (just don't push them too hard in the mid range)